Submitted by webmaster on Fri, 11/04/2016 - 11:31
The GHSA has implemented a web-based system for the reporting of Swimming and Diving Proof of Performance that replaces the previous system that was on the Georgia Prep Country website.
This system will allow ADs and Swimming and Diving Coaches the ability to:
- Manage the school’s Swimming and Diving team rosters
- Allow Proof of Performance records for swimming to be maintained for qualified swimmers
- Allow Dive Sheets to be uploaded for qualifying divers for approval
- Maintain the roster of school swimming and diving coaches
- Submit state entry rosters for swimmers and divers participating in the state meet
- Review the Proof of Performance records for athletes from other schools
Access codes for swimming and diving coaches were mailed to all member schools during the summer.
Instructions for using the system can be found in the following handout:
GHSA Swimming and Diving POP School User's Guide
Submitted by webmaster on Mon, 10/31/2016 - 16:02
The deadline for verifying 2016 Cross Country State Rosters has been extended until noon on Tuesday (11/1/2016). To verify your state rosters, login to this site with your access code, click Rosters, then click Boys (or Girls) Cross Country State. Order the roster to show the top seven (7) runners that will be participating in the state meet.
Submitted by webmaster on Wed, 07/20/2016 - 07:50
Every GHSA member school is required to submit directory information online by August 1. This includes:
- Verifying school address and phone numbers
- Compiling and entering the school staff roster
- Having the Principal or Headmaster approve the school staff roster
Passes cannot be issued until all steps are complete.
Instructions for using the online directory system can be found in the following handouts:
GHSA Directory - School User's Guide
GHSA Directory - Principal's Guide
Submitted by webmaster on Wed, 07/06/2016 - 17:46
The GHSA has implemented a web-based system for the reporting of Non-Transfer Student Eligibility information. Students that were previously reported on Form A should now be entered into this new system - please discontinue using Form A to report student eligibility. Form B (Transfer), Form C (Interrupted Eligibility), Form MT (Magnet Transfer), and the Hardship Application will continue to be used at this time. Eighth (8th) Grade students may also be reported using the new system.
This system will allow schools to:
- Manage the school’s eligibile student roster (non-transfer students only)
- Allow schools to receive student's eligibility status immediately
- Student eligibility information can be retrieved by the school AD at any time during the season
- Student eligibility information can be entered manually or uploaded via a spreadsheet
- Students will be promoted from season to season while they have remaining eligible semesters - so only units have to be updates from semester to semester
New access codes for ADs and Principals/Headmasters are being mailed to all member schools.
DO NOT SHARE AD OR PRINCIPAL ACCESS CODES WITH ANYONE - STUDENT ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION IS PROTECTED INFORMATION.
Instructions for using the system can be found in the following handouts:
GHSA Online Eligibility - School User's Guide
GHSA Online Eligibility - Principal's Guide
Submitted by webmaster on Mon, 05/09/2016 - 08:35
The Competition Cheerleading contracts for 2016-2017 are available on the GHSA MIS site:
After selecting a competition to enter, click "view/print", enter the Competing Team Into information, then click Print Contract.